All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the true story of a simple, uneducated kid from Georgia whose dreams all came true. From his lonely, angry childhood he wrote and sang music as a way to express his deepest feelings. While in the army at age 19, Elvis Presley recorded one of his classic Gospel songs, Without Him. In a little more than a year, more than 100 artists recorded this song and began the whirlwind ride that would lead Mylon away from his Christian roots and to a fantasy world of rock and roll he couldn't make up if he tried. This is Mylon's story. This book contains more than 100 photos from Mylon's collection of some of the most famous rock stars in history along withMylon getting strung out on heroin and cocaine. He was trapped in a seemingly hopeless pit of depression and loneliness. Mylon finally found what he had ben searching for all his life, but it wasn't in drugs or money or fame. He found God. He longer needed drugs to turn him on; instead w he is a loving Heavenly Father, who forgave him and fufilled him with purpose and hope. This journey Mylon lays out is intriguing, and it could change your life. There are few stories that are so fascinating yet so graphic. You will be enraptured by the simple easy to ready writing style that really defines who the man is.
- Author BiographyMylon LeFevre was born into the pioneering Southern Gospel family, The LeFevres, and he spent some time as a member of the famed Stamps Quartet (1966-1968). He released a series of solo projects (1964-2003) for Columbia Records, Atlantic Records, Warner Brothers Records, Phonogram Records, Word Records, and StarSong Records. He has written, recorded, performed, and toured with George Harrison, Alvin Lee, Ron Wood, Eric Clapton, Billy Joel, Duane Allman, Little Richard, Steve Winwood, Willie Nelson, Mick Fleetwood and The Whom among others. in 2005, Mylon was inducted into the Gospel Music Association Hall of Fame, and in 2007, he was inducted into the Georgia Music Hall of Fame.
- Author(s)Mylon Le Fevre
- PublisherHeritage Builders
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeritage Builders
- Weight271 g
- Width200 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.