All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $74.00
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.16
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.09
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionReviewers say: I couldn't turn the pages fast eugh, .. . Two thumbs up.. . Highly recommended, .. a Five-Star rating, .. . The author did a wonderful job on weaving history and fact together to make a fast paced and gripping book, .. . Author E. G. Lewis has a wonderful skill with his writing, hiding deep and serious research under simple, honest story-telling. Witness: An old tale told in a new way. Things are good for young Rivkah. Her father's just given her a lamb to start her own flock, and Shemu'el wants to marry her. The young shepherdess accompanies her father to Bethlehem where, with Mary's help, she holds her newborn son. But Mary, Joseph and Jesus are soon gone and Herod's soldiers begin killing the children of her village. Then her intended, Shemu'el, is dragged away into slavery. Divided by fate, united by love, these two young people grow to separate adulthoods, each with their dreams and desires unfulfilled, while the world of Rome and conquest moves inexorably on. Rivkah eventually marries and raises a family. Life is good until the day she's in Jerusalem for the Passover when three men pass on their way to crucifixion. As she encounters Jesus a final time, Rivkah makes a life-changing decision and follows to Golgotha. And, when they take him from the cross, this time it's Rivkah who helps Mary hold her son. An epic tale of love lost and love found. Biblically and historically accurate.
- Author BiographyE.G. Lewis writes both Fiction and non-Fiction. A former newspaper editor and publisher, his articles have appeared in many national and regional magazines. He also wrote and directed corporate training films. He has a graduate degree in Economics from Ohio State University and worked in management and corporate planning before becoming a fulltime novelist. He and his wife Gail, an editor and writer, live on the Southern Oregon Coast.
- Author(s)E G Lewis
- PublisherCape Arago Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCape Arago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.