All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that it is witnesses who are the targets of terrorism and that the question of whose witnessing counts, and which stories are the most legitimate, is of vital importance for understanding the meanings and consequences of contemporary terrorism.
- Author BiographyLUKE HOWIE is Lecturer in the School of Political and Social Inquiry at Monash University, Australia. He is also a member of the Global Terrorism Research Centre and the author of Terrorism, the Worker and the City and Terror on the Screen.
- Author(s)Luke Howie
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/08/2012
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.