All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionA compelling new approach to the problem that has haunted twentieth century philosophy in both its analytical and continental shapes. No other book addresses as thoroughly the parallels between Wittgenstein and leading Continental philosophers such as Levinas, Husserl, and Heidegger.
- Author BiographySoren Overgaard is Research Councils UK Fellow and Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Hull. He is the author of Husserl and Heidegger on Being in the World (2004).
- Author(s)Soren Overgaard
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2007
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Twentieth Century Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 29
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.