All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionA dynastic tale of two families-the Gerrards and Leiders-as seen through the eyes of four women whose lives are bound by blood and friendship, and interwoven with the destiny of Houston, Texas, for over 70 years.
- Author BiographySuzanne Morris is a native of Houston. She lives with her family in Baytown, Texas. Her published novels include Galveston, Keeping Secrets, Skychild, and Wives and Mistresses. Her current work in progress is a two-volume novel set in England and the United States. She is also writing a film adaptation of this work.
- Author(s)Suzanne Morris
- PublisherOpen Road Distribution
- Date of Publication26/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road Distribution
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight866 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.