All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThought your marriage was going to be a fairy tale forever but the trials, heartache and mundane have quenched the fire? You're t alone. There were women before you. Godly women. Women of Influence. Discerning women. And some, who were Worldly, Bitter, Liars...And then there were others who were Transformed and Redeemed, but all of them were wives, and they were all, Wives of the Bible. Come take a journey and learn from these relatable women who will teach us what to do and what t to do based on how they treated their husband, children, those around them, as well as how they handled their attitudes in the midst of difficult circumstances. In this book you'll get a glimpse into the lives of the popular and infamous wives; ranging from Eve, to Sarah, to Esther, all the way to the obscure, Pontius Pilate's wife. Wives of the Bible will guide you in the following: How to become a Godly wife. How to overcome loss, fear, and disappointment in your marriage. How to reignite your marital passion. How to recapture your husband's heart. How to influence your husband. How to be a Godly wife in spite of your past or present circumstances. When applied, these 25 easy and practical lessons can radically transform your marriage.
- Author BiographyJolene Engle loves her God, her husband, her boys, and her small, white dog. She considers herself a reluctant, but obedient, author. She has dedicated her life to searching the Scriptures and applying God's truths to help Christian wives around the world experience a glorious marriage. She shows Christian women how to apply practical and biblical truths that encourage and inspire wives to live a life that is poured out for Christ like the perfume from an Alabaster Jar (Luke 7:37). You can find her sharing God's heart for equipping women at her on-line ministry site, The Alabaster Jar. Jolene and her family reside in Southern California.
- Author(s)Jolene Engle
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.