Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
About this product
- DescriptionShe's caught in her past until he showed her a future...Some things can never be forgotten. A helicopter crash in Afghanistan. Capture. Torture. Now US Navy nurse Skylar Pascal is struggling to regain control of her life after a trauma that nearly destroyed her. After losing so much, an ideal job at the Elk Horn Ranch in Wyoming offers Sky something she thought she'd never find again...hope. Former SEAL Grayson McCoy has his own demons. But something about Elk Horn's new lovely-yet-damaged nurse breaks something loose. Compassion -- and passion. And even as Gray works with Sky to piece her confidence back together, something deeper and tender begins to unfurl between them. Something that could bring her back to life. But t even the haven of Elk Horn Ranch is safe from dangers. And all of Sky's healing could be undone by the acts of one malicious man... Talented McKenna delivers excitement and romance in equal measure. -- Romantic Times
- Author BiographyA U.S. Navy veteran, she was a meteorologist while serving her country. She pioneered the military romance in 1993 with Captive of Fate, Silhouette Special edition. Her heart and focus is on honoring and showing our military men and women. Creator of the Wyoming Series and Shadow Warriors series for HQN, she writes emotionally and romantically intense suspense stories. Visit her online at www.LindsayMcKenna.com.
- Author(s)Lindsay McKenna
- PublisherHarlequin Enterprises (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationChatswood
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight184 g
- Width108 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.