All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrubbs Grady treads new ground in this, the eighth dramatic title in the Demonata. But beware - Trespassers will be eaten! We spot the werewolves as we skim the treetops. Mutated, vicious, hairy monstrosities, all fangs, claws and muscles. The beast within me tries to force its way to the surface, howling silently at its warped brethren. I've never rid myself of the wolf... As the mysterious Shadow builds an army of demons, Grubbs and his team search desperately for answers. But when they follow up a new lead, it takes them to an old, unexpected foe - the Lambs. The curse of the Gradys has returned with a vengeance. Werewolves are on the loose. And they're hungry...
- Author BiographyDarren Shan is the number-one best-selling author of the series THE SAGA OF DARREN SHAN, the DEMONATA and more recently the SAGA OF LARTEN CREPSLEY and ZOM-B. His books have been read by millions of people around the world and translated into more than 25 languages. Darren lives in seclusion in the depths of Ireland. He is a big film buff, and also loves theatre, comics and books, and collecting art. He loves dreaming up new ways to terrify his readers, but never drinks blood. Or so he claims.
- Author(s)Darren Shan
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Demonata
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight170 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 10
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $75.82
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.