All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten with real clarity by authors teaching and researching in the field, Wolf and Stanley on Environmental Law offers an excellent starting point for both law and n-law students encountering this diverse and controversial subject for the first time. Topics covered include administration and enforcement, waste management, EU environmental law, pollution control, environmental permitting, contaminated land, environmental torts and private regulation. The book is supported by a range of learning features designed to help students: * Consolidate your learning: Chapter learning objectives and detailed summaries clarify and highlight key points * Understand how the law works in practice: 'Law in Action' features demonstrate the application of pollution control law * Plan your research: Detailed end of chapter further reading sections outline articles, books and online resources that provide next steps for your research This sixth edition has been updated and revised to take into account recent developments in the subject, including coverage of the Environmental Permitting (England and Wales) Regulations 2010; developments in the Environment Agency enforcement and sanctions policy documents; and updates relating to the defence of statutory authority in the tort of private nuisance. Suitable for students of environmental law and the wider environmental studies, Wolf and Stanley on Environmental Law is a valuable guide to this wide-ranging subject. Susan Wolf is Principal Lecturer in Law at the University of Northumbria. Neil Stanley is Lecturer in Law at the University of Leeds.
- Author BiographySusan Wolf is Principal Lecturer in Law at the University of Northumbria. Neil Stanley is Lecturer in Law at the University of Leeds.
- Author(s)Neil Stanley,Susan Wolf
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white tables
- Weight1156 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.