All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHer story begins on a train. The year is 1956, and the Axis powers of the Third Reich and Imperial Japan rule. To commemorate their Great Victory, they host the Axis Tour: an annual motorcycle race across their conjoined continents. The prize? An audience with the highly reclusive Adolf Hitler at the Victor's ball in Tokyo. Yael, a former death camp prisoner, has witnessed too much suffering, and the five wolves tattooed on her arm are a constant reminder of the loved ones she lost. The resistance has given Yael one goal: Win the race and kill Hitler. A survivor of painful human experimentation, Yael has the power to skinshift and must complete her mission by impersonating last year's only female racer, Adele Wolfe. This deception becomes more difficult when Felix, Adele's twin brother, and Luka, her former love interest, enter the race and watch Yael's every move. But as Yael grows closer to the other competitors, can she be as ruthless as she needs to be to avoid discovery and stay true to her mission? From the author of The Walled City comes a fast-paced and invative vel that will leave you breathless.
- Author BiographyRyan Graudin was born in Charleston, South Carolina with a severe case of wanderlust. When she's not traveling, she's busy writing and spending time with her husband and wolf dog. She is also the author of the All That Glows series, The Walled City, and Wolf by Wolf.
- Author(s)Ryan Graudin
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- Series TitleWolf by Wolf
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight499 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.51
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.