Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.38
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionIt was a lonely life the Wolfer led. He ate when he felt hungry, drank as he wanted, and slept where he fell. It hadn't always been that way...Once there had been a cabin filled with the warmth of Katie's smile, a bright flower that touched every corner of his life with love...that was all gone w. He'd left her one furious winter's night, and when he'd returned, Katie lay in the sw outside their cabin, dead, surrounded by wolf tracks. Roan McCrae had been taking his revenge on wolves ever since. Soon, however, he learns that the wolf isn't the real scourge of the land. That epithet belongs to Azle Steppe and his men. A powerful man, Azle Steppe's greed kws few limitations. When he decides to take over the valley, Roan McCrae is the first one he'll burn out and run off. And then the Wolfer will become the Wolf..and the Hunter will become the Hunted.
- Author BiographyMac Mackee lives in Texas. This is his first novel.
- Author(s)Mac McKee
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- Series TitleAn Evans Novel of the West
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM. Evans& Co Inc
- Weight204 g
- Width131 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.