CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionFour friends, three dogs, one great team. The Wolfhollow Kennel Club is back in action. During a search and rescue operation, a tribal burial site is accidentally discovered. Trouble is, there seems to be a curse on the site. While a series of unfortunate incidents haunt Taylor, a hideous mummy is being spotted around the town of Wolfhollow. What, or who, does it want? The club must solve the mystery before they become victims of the Curse of the Eleventh Mummy.
- Author BiographyD.E. LaRiviere is a police detective who specializes in computer forensics. He lives in Bartlett, Tennessee with his wife, two daughters, and two dogs.
- Author(s)D E Lariviere
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.