Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionCharlaine Harris, Keri Arthur and Patricia Briggs bring you a Christmas present to remember! We all kw the holiday season can bring out the beast in anyone - but it's especially hard if you're a lycanthrope! Gathered here together is a veritable feast of fears and tears: fifteen of the scariest, saddest, funniest werewolf tales, by an outstanding pack of authors, best read by the light of the full moon, and with a silver bullet close at hand. In 'Gift Wrap', Sookie Stackhouse is feeling mighty sorry for herself, all alone for Christmas - until she meets someone with bigger problems than loneliness ...Patricia Briggs gives us the story of lone wolf David Christiansen, who needs to mend fences with his daughter, before it's too late. In 'Christmas Past', Keri Arthur tells the tale of Hannah, who gets an unmerry and potentially life-threatening Christmas present when the hunky werewolf who dumped her last Christmas Eve turns up as her partner on the hunt for a vampire serial killer. All these and more feature in WOLFSBANE AND MISTLETOE, the perfect antidote to Christmas mawkishness!
- Author BiographyCharlaine Harris is the author of several NEW YORK TIMES bestselling series. She is married, with children, and lives in Arkansas.Toni L.P. Kelner is a winner of the ROMANTIC TIMES CAREER ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. She lives in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Charlaine Harris,Toni L. P. Kelner
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight262 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byCharlaine Harris,Toni L. P. Kelner
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.