All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionWolverine's vacation from the X-Men is interrupted when he discovers that his beloved, Mariko Yashida, has been married off by her criminal father Lord Shingen. When Shingen humiliates Wolverine in front of Mariko, the hero loses heart, drowning his sorrows in beer, bar fights - and the arms of wild assassin Yukio. When ninjas attack and betrayal strikes from a most unexpected source, can Wolverine reclaim his hour, rescue Mariko and himself from the trap Shingen has drawn around them both? COLLECTING: Wolverine 1-4, Uncanny X-Men 172-173.
- Author Biography<strong>Christopher S. Claremont</strong> is an award-winning comic book writer and novelist, known for his 17-year (1975-1991) stint on <i>Uncanny X-Men</i>, far longer than any other writer, <sup></sup>during which he is credited with developing strong female characters, and with introducing complex literary themes into superhero narratives, turning the once underachieving comic into one of Marvel's most popular series. He lives in Brooklyn, <strong>Frank Miller</strong> is a writer, artist, and film director best known for his dark, film noir-style comic book stories and graphic novels <i>Ronin</i>, <i>Daredevil: Born Again</i>, <i>Batman: The Dark Knight Returns</i>, <em>Sin City </em>and sharing directing duties with Robert Rodriguez on the <em>Sin City</em> film. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Chris Claremont
- PublisherMarvel Comics
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarvel Comics
- Content Note1
- Weight599 g
- Width184 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Artist(s)Frank Miller
- Reading AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.