All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionIn this work, Dorothy Boux uses her skills as an artist and calligrapher to explore and illuminate that perennial question of what it means to be a woman. She does t rely on a single voice but rather on a chorus of voices, of men and women down the ages and across the world. What emerges are the special qualities of women which, rightly used, can bring healing and harmony in a time of increasing personal stress, family breakdown and social tension. The aim of the book is to help women understand themselves and men to understand women.
- Author BiographyCalligrapher and Illustrator Dorothy Boux has penned several books for Shepheard-Walwyn: The Eternal One, Images of Christmas, The Golden Thread, All the World's A Stage and Woman: A Unique Tribute. Dorothy started drawing at an early age, but fell in love with calligraphy later in life. She ran a gallery on Harrow Hill where some of her earlier work was printed on an old handpress. She continues to exhibit her calligraphy and illustrations at craft fairs.
- PublisherShepheard-Walwyn (Publishers) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectSpiritual Writers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShepheard-Walwyn (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note128 colour illustrations
- Width187 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dorothy Boux
- Artist(s)Dorothy Boux
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.