Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionWoman is a compilation of photos and reflections on female genitalia, with the goal of portraying the diversity and beauty of the female body, and understanding how women view themselves in an aesthetic and/or very personal sense. It is a book that reaches out to women in every society, within every culture. Woman is t porgraphic in nature, but is meant to be a marker in society, of where we are as women, in this day and age, and how we have been raised to feel about our female anatomy, and what society would have us think about our private parts. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pages/Woman/158300567536196.
- Author BiographyAnne Giamos, with an interest in the female body and all it's intricacies, embarked upon the task of exposing the vagina for what it is: A wonderful part of who we are as women. As a survivor of sexual molestation at a very young age, she grew up with the belief that her vagina was something to feel ashamed of. While photographing the women in this book, she has come to better understand the vagina's sacred, special, and ultimate beauty and hopes that Woman helps all women to see themselves in a new and fascinating way and allow the mind and body to appreciate one another.
- Author(s)Anne Giamos
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Photographer(s)Louise Broussard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.