All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of the widely acclaimed The House on Mango Street comes a story collection of breathtaking range and authority, whose characters give voice to the vibrant and varied life on both sides of the Mexican border. The women in these stories offer tales of pure discovery, filled with moments of infinite and intimate wisdom.
- Author BiographySandra Cisneros was born in Chicago in 1954. Internationally acclaimed for her poetry and fiction, she has been the recipient of numerous awards, including the Lannan Literary Award and the American Book Award, and of fellowships from the National Endowment for the Arts and the MacArthur Foundation. Cisneros is the author of the novels <b>The House on Mango Street</b> and <b>Caramelo</b>, a collection of short stories <b>Woman Hollering Creek</b>, a book of poetry <b>Loose Woman</b>, and a children's book <b>Hairs/Pelitos</b>. She lives in San Antonio, Texas.
- Author(s)Sandra Cisneros
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/1992
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVintage Books
- Weight228 g
- Width133 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.