All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJeff Galloway, an US Olympian in 1972, has helped over 150,000 people make this journey while reducing or eliminating aches, pains, and injuries suffered during most training programs. Jeff developed the Run-Walk-Run method of training, and together with his wife Barbara he offers a step by step program specifically designed for the needs and concerns of women. Included are lots of tips on staying motivated, building endurance, shoes, stretching and strengthening, as well as smart nutrition choices, and much more. All of the described programs and exercises can be incorporated into the busiest lifestyle - to improve attitude, relieve stress, and enjoy a greater sense of vitality.
- Author BiographyJeff Galloway is the author of the best-selling running book in North America and a Runner's World columnist, as well as an inspirational speaker to over 200 running and fitness sessions each year. Barbara Galloway has been a serious runner for years and was on the Florida State women's track team. Her best 10K time is 41:50, and marathon time 3:18. She has a master's degree in physical education and conducts running clinics during running vacation retreats at Lake Tahoe and Athens, Greece.
- Author(s)Barbara Galloway,Jeff Galloway
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication17/03/2011
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Content Notec50 colour
- Weight567 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.