All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.07Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- DescriptionScores of fun, easy ideas for enjoying life fill the pages of this uplifting Miniature Edition(TM) with special appeal to women. It's all about giving yourself permission to relax and be playful, if only for a few precious moments on a stressed-out day...
- Author BiographyKerry Colburn is a San Francisco-based author who often writes about the joys of being fun, fabulous,and female. Her work includes the pop culture journals My Dysfunctional Life, My Fabulous Life, and The Rebound Journal: Breaking Up and Bouncing Back with Style, all with Chronicle Books. She is also the author of The Woman's Book of Simple Delights and Mermaids: Sirens of the Sea, both with Running Press.
- Author(s)Kerry Colburn
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2002
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press Miniature Editions
- Content Note4 colour illustrations
- Weight63 g
- Width76 mm
- Height82 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.