All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAsk a woman about love and you are likely to hear about heartbreak. Ask about her identity, and shame and frustration leak out. Ask about rest and enjoyment, and you will hear laments about time and busyness. We live a small fraction of the life God has for us. The Bible stories in this study follow the journeys of women such as Sarai, Puah and Shiphrah, Ruth, Hagar, Naomi, Hannah and Mary, who learned in the crucible of hardships that God's invitation to them was to live wholehearted lives.
- Author BiographyAdele Ahlberg Calhoun has worked in Christian ministry for over forty years. She and her husband, Doug, are co-senior pastors of Redeemer Community Church in Needham, Massachusetts. She was formerly pastor of spiritual formation at Christ Church of Oak Brook, Illinois, and has served as adjunct faculty at Wheaton College. Adele is the author of Spiritual Disciplines Handbook and Invitations from God and coauthor of True You.Tracey Bianchi is a freelance writer, speaker and pastor. She serves as pastor for worship and women at Christ Church of Oak Brook where she leads a team that creates contemporary worship each week. She is the author of Mom Connection and Green Mama and coauthor of True You.
- Author(s)Adele Ahlberg Calhoun,Tracey Bianchi
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleLifeBuilder Bible Study
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Union Publishing
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.