All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays considering women's access to land and their role in food production in developing countries. Contributors assert that women's contribution to global agricultural production for food and for profit continues to be largely unackwledged and undervalued and that their ability to farm is constrained by lack of control over land, agricultural inputs, credit and other essential resources.
- Author BiographyCaroline Sweetman is Editor of the international journal Gender & Development and works for Oxfam GB.
- Author(s)Caroline Sweetman
- PublisherOxfam Publishing
- Date of Publication15/12/1999
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleOxfam Focus on Gender
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxfam Professional
- Weight218 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byCaroline Sweetman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.