All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.16Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a unique guide for women dealing with the difficulties of multiple sclerosis. After she was diagsed with Multiple Sclerosis in 1976, author Judith Lynn Nichols realized that people suffering from chronic illness fare better when they share experiences with people fighting the same disease. While researching MS on the Internet, she connected with a group of women fighting to live with MS. The group quickly became each woman's support network, and, in the daily emails compiled in this book, they offered each other wisdom and humor about everything this disorder affects: diagsis, employment, spirituality, family reactions, sexuality, pain control, depression, and more.
- Author(s)Judith Lynn Nichols
- PublisherHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/06/1999
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationAlameda, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJudith Lynn Nichols
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.