All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionA major new introduction to women's political involvement and role in the liberal democratic world drawing examples from a wide range of countries. Stevens assesses women's participation and representation in government, parliaments and at the grassroots. The cental focus throughout is on the issue of whether and how gender makes a difference.
- Author BiographyANNE STEVENS is Professor of European Studies, Aston University, UK.
- Author(s)Anne Stevens
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/09/2007
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight331 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.