CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionWomen, Society, the State, and Abortion takes an unbiased look at the abortion issue, examining it from a cross-disciplinary perspective comprising history, politics, law, biology, philosophy, theology, and medicine. Through application of a structuralist method of analysis, the author looks beneath the surface to determine what the real abortion controversy is all about. This insightful volume will be of interest to public officials and administrators at the federal, state, and local levels, as well as to health, education, and social service personnel who work in and around the abortion issue.
- Author BiographyPATRICK J. SHEERAN, a former Catholic priest as well as a former executive director of a Planned Parenthood affiliate, is licensed as a Marriage, Family and Child Counselor by the State of California.
- Author(s)Patrick J. Sheeran
- Date of Publication30/10/1987
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.