Women Want More: How to Capture Your Share of the World's Largest, Fastest-Growing Market by Michael J. Silverstein, Kate Sayre, John Butman (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.26Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $6.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWomen Want More is a timely book based on the findings of a groundbreaking study (The Boston Consulting Group's Global Inquiry into Women and Consumerism, which polled 12,000 women in 21 countries) that gets to the heart of women's deepest desires, frustrations, and goals. The authors describe how this 'invisible market' has grown in size, influence, and buying power, and they reveal the countless opportunities for companies who understand that meeting women's needs is the key to re powering our current ecomy. Women Want More offers companies real strategies for growing their global markets by finding invative ways to appeal to women's needs and concerns through the results of their well-timed study. Business people should take te of the book's many revelations. Among them: demands on time were cited as the number one challenge by 47 percent of our respondents; and, 48 percent said managing household finances was the top challenge. The predominant sources of arguments between the respondent and her spouse or partner were: Money, 19 percent Chores, 15 percent Work schedule, 12 percent Children, 10 percent Sex. Some 68 percent of the respondents believe they are significantly or slightly higher than their ideal body weight. Only 25 percent of the women surveyed believe they are extremely or very attractive. 44 percent say they rarely or never feel powerful. While the main audience is business readers, this book will appeal to a wide general audience, as well. Like Paco Underhill's Why We Buy , Women Want More doesn't just offer a glimpse into consumer behavior, how to get their attention, and better serve their needs; it reveals what consumer behavior says about human psychology and desire.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Silverstein is a senior partner and managing director at The Boston Consulting Group. He is the coauthor of the bestsellers Trading Up and Treasure Hunt. He is an authority on consumer buying behavior, retail and packaged goods innovation, and market development. Kate Sayre is a partner and managing director in the New York office of The Boston Consulting Group. She is an expert on fashion retail and beauty.
- Author(s)John Butman,Kate Sayre,Michael J. Silverstein
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight501 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.