All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $89.99
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionLife shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. - Anais Nin What have they done to earn the title of being one of the Ten Most Influential Women in the World? The women on this list have found a way beyond the constraints of society to have a positive impact on the world. The list includes: Malala Yousafzai, Princess Diana (Former Duchess of Wales), Princess Kate (Duchess of Wales), Oprah Winfrey, Mother Teresa, Maya Angelou, Barbara Walters, Angelina Jolie, Amelia Earhart, and Ann E. Dunwoody. Each of these women have come from different backgrounds-some overcoming despair, poverty, and oppression while others simply lived to love through an appreciation of what they had and desire to give.
- Author(s)Anna C Barnett
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.