All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/04/1980
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleSpringer Series on Industry and Health Care
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byD.C. Walsh,R. H. Egdahl
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1980
- Table Of ContentsI. Context and Current Issues.- 1. Genesis and Highlights of a Conference.- 2. Overview: The Health of Working Women.- II. Physical Conditioning, Strength, and Stamina.- 3. The State of the Art of Strength Testing.- 4. Moving Women into Outside Craft Jobs.- III. Social Conditioning and the Culture of the Corporation.- 5. Changing Roles and Mental Health in Women.- 6. Employee Health Services for Women Workers.- 7. Special Needs of Women in Health Examinations.- 8. Sex Discrimination in Group Pensions.- IV. Reproductive Potential and Possible Occupational Hazards.- 9. A Legal Perspective on Workplace Reproductive Hazards.- 10. The Biology of Toxic Effects on Reproductive Outcomes.- 11. Evaluation and Control of Embryofetotoxic Substances.- 12. Fetotoxicity and Fertile Female Employees.- 13. The Control of Hazardous Exposures in the Workplace.- V. Pregnancy and Maternity Leave.- 14. A Legal Perspective on Pregnancy Leave and Benefits.- 15. Non-Medical Issues Presented by the Pregnant Worker.- VI. Issues for the Future.- 16. Challenges to Corporate Policy.- Appendix: Conference Participants.
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.