All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis antated guide includes listings for fiction and nfiction books, academic articles, government publications, journals, and select theses, newspaper, and magazine publications written from approximately 1975 to the present. Each listing is accompanied by a brief descriptive abstract. In addition, two timelines are included to track the women's movement as well as policy development and events that have occurred in the political, ecomic, and education sectors of each country from the early 1900s to the early 2000s. The work also includes an introduction providing the context and need for this information, and a foreword by Golnar Mehran, rewned Iranian scholar and education practitioner.
- Author BiographyMitra K. Shavarini earned her doctorate at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. Her current research interest concerns women and education in Muslim nations. She is the author of Educating Immigrants: The Experiences of Second-Generation Iranians.Wendy R. Robison earned her master's degree from the Harvard Graduate School of Education, specializing in international education policy. While obtaining her degree, Ms. Robison focused her research on education systems development and public policy and she is currently working on education issues in Afghanistan.
- Author(s)Mitra K. Shavarini,Wendy R. Robison
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2005
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Foreword byGolnar Mehran
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.