All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book seeks to identify the factors that influence the percentage of female parliamentarians, paying particular attention to the electoral system. The author seeks to understand the third wave of democratization of political systems, through the particular perspective of female representation in parliaments.
- Author BiographyMANON TREMBLAY is a Professor at the School of Political Studies at the University of Ottawa, Canada. Her research interests are gender and women in politics, electoral studies, social movements and notably the lesbian and gay movement. Her most recent publications are Women in Executive Power. A Global Overview co-edited with G. Bauer (2011), and The Lesbian and Gay Movement and the State: Comparative Insights into a Transformed Relationship co-edited with D. Paternotte and C. Johnson (2011).
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/04/2008
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight540 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byProfessor Manon Tremblay
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.