All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis popular book shows readers how to deal with stress that is unique to women in healthy, productive ways. It examines troublesome emotions and shows how to manage tension with practical, tried-and-true methods gained from research, personal experience, and enlightening case studies.
- Author BiographyJean Lush (1914-1996) was co-author of Mothers and Sons and Emotional Phases of a Women's Life. Lush was well-known for her radio and television outreach.
- Author(s)Jean Lush
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Out-of-print date21/02/2017
- Weight150 g
- Width107 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.