Women and the Art of War: Sun Tzu's Strategies for Winning without Confrontation by Catherine Huang, Arthur D. Rosenberg (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.23Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.90Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by booklegend66
- Est. delivery by 1 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>By following the ancient Chinese teachings of <i>The Art of War</i> you will discover how to use your natural abilities to find your path in life.</b><i>Women and The Art of War</i> helps women find the peaceful path to success through strategies made famous in the ancient Chinese text, <i>The Art of War</i>. Female wisdom, or common sense, is about avoiding needless confrontation, conserving energy for the things that matter, and seeking an outcome in which everyone wins. And for women, as for Sun Tzu, success doesn't come simply from kwing what to do, but from kwing who you are. <i>Women and the Art of War</i> will help you consider what you want to achieve and why you want to achieve it. Covering Sun Tzu's timeless principles point by point in a conversational and friendly tone, <i>Women and the Art of War</i> shows you how you can find your strengths, meet your weaknesses head-on, deal with obstacles and forge your own unique identity through your career and personal life. Whatever your path, this book will give you strategies, tactics, and practical examples you need to increase your probability of success--and enjoy the process.
- Author Biography<b>Catherine Huang</b> received a classical Chinese education in her native Taiwan. She is the founder and president of CHR International, a multi-million dollar company that imports foods from all over the world. As a woman in a predominantly male industry, she has often relied on Sun Tzu's tactics and techniques in order to survive#&8212;and thrive#&8212;as a small business entrepreneur. <b>A.D. Rosenberg</b> is a writer and businessman who lived, taught and consulted around the globe, including a stint as a Visiting Professor at the Chinese Academy of Sciences in Shen-Yang, China. He is the author of the bestselling <i>The Resume Handbook</i> and other books on career management.
- Author(s)Arthur D. Rosenberg,Catherine Huang
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Weight363 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.