All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionOn the eight-hundredth anniversary of the Magna Carta, Women and the Magna Carta investigates what the charter meant for women's rights and freedoms from an historical and legal perspective.
- Author BiographyJocelynne A. Scutt is a barrister and human rights lawyer, Visiting Professor and Senior Teaching Fellow at the University of Buckingham, UK, and elected county councillor for Cambridgeshire. Her books include Women and the Law and The Incredible Woman: Power and Sexual Politics, The Sexual Gerrymander: Women and the Economics of Power, as well as the 'Women's Voices, Women's Lives' series.
- Author(s)Jocelynne A. Scutt
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight359 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.