All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionWomen and the Rise of the Novel, 1405-1726 is the first theoretical study of early modern women's contribution to the rise of the vel. Named in its first edition an 'Outstanding Academic Book of the Year,' by Choice, this second, expanded edition includes two new chapters that extend its scope to include philosophical writings and memoirs.
- Author BiographyJosephine Donovan is Professor Emerita of English at the University of Maine, USA. She is the author or editor of thirteen books, including Feminist Theory: The Intellectual Traditions, 4th edition (2012), named an 'Outstanding Academic Book' by Choice; European Local-Color Literature (2010); The Feminist Care Tradition in Animal Ethics (co-edited) (2007), as well as numerous articles and essays.
- Author(s)Josephine Donovan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1999
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight297 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.