All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- Description190 million people - 3 percent of the world's population - presently live outside their country of birth and half are women. This volume is the first to provide gender analysis on international migration and explore the extent, determinants, and implications of women's migration. It also discusses policy options to benefit female migration.
- Author BiographyANDREW R. MORRISON is Lead Economist with the Gender Group of the Poverty Reduction and Economic Management Network, The World Bank, USA. MAURICE SCHIFF is Lead Economist with the Trade Team of the Development Research Group, The World Bank, USA. MIRJA SJ BLOM is with the Trade Team of the Development Research Group, The World Bank, USA.
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication20/12/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleTrade and Development Series
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content Notebiography
- Weight442 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAndrew R. Morrison,Maurice Schiff,Mirja Sjoblom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.