Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionWomen's approaches to problem-solving, leading, public policy positions, and relationships with people are different from men's. They have much to offer and present challenging opportunities to the political community of governance. This is a practical how-to book written for women who are involved in the process, either elected or appointed to office, who wish to stay in office, be re-elected or move onto higher office. A first in a new and important genre of literature.
- Author BiographyJOANNE RAJOPPI has served 20 years as a local, county, and state official in New Jersey politics. She is also a published author and journalist and has taught public policy-making as an adjunct at Rutgers University.
- Author(s)Joanne Rajoppi
- Date of Publication30/08/1993
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byRuth Mandel
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.