All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book of its kind to provide a full and comprehensive historical grounding of the contemporary issues of gender and women in science. Women in Science includes a detailed survey of the history behind the popular subject and engages the reader with a theoretical and informed understanding with significant issues like science and race, gender and techlogy and masculinity. It moves beyond the historical work on women and science by avoiding focusing on individual women scientists.
- Author BiographyRuth Watts is Professor of History of Education at the University of Birmingham. Her research interests are in the history of education and gender and publications include Gender, Power and the Unitarians in England, 1760-1860.
- Author(s)Ruth Watts
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/06/2007
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.