Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by leading women scholars, this first and only book published about Lithuanian women details the historical, social, ecomic, and political issues affecting women during the transition from communism to democracy.
- Author BiographySuzanne LaFont is an Adjunct Associate Professor in the School of Continuing Education at New York University and author of The Emergence of an Afro-Caribbean Legal Tradition in Jamaica.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication10/07/1998
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight208 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited bySuzanne LaFont
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.