All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays from internationally acclaimed scholars provides a glimpse of the existing situation of women who are engaged in activities in both the private and public domain. Some chapters in this book deal with the impact of globalization on women's work participation, some dwell on the experiences of women engaged in the specific activities that include unpaid activities at home. It is only hoped that portrayals of the multidimensional impact of the changing world the women, the kind presented in the book, will draw attention to the deplorable status of women in south Asia and accordingly affect policy making in this region to set things right for women.
- Author BiographySudakshina Ray Dutta, Associate Professor, Department of Economics, North Bengal University. Dr. Sanchari Roy Mukherjee, Professor, Department of Economics, North Bengal University and the former Director of the Center of Womens Studies.
- PublisherLevant Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintLevant Books
- Edited bySanchari Roy,Sudakshina Ray Dutta
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.