All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionHave you wondered if it was appropriate for women to be in the ministry? Have you wondered if it is appropriate for women to minister to men? This book is a study of the Bible that brings out examples of women ministering in the Old Testament and the New Testament. This book will deal with some tough questions and look in-depth at some controversial passages that the Apostle Paul wrote. It is my belief after studying this topic that God has indeed ainted women to minister and that the Scriptures give many, many examples of women ministering to men. It is my belief that the Bible interprets the Bible and that we should always look at verses in context to have a proper exegesis of the passage.
- Author BiographyChris was born and raised in Florida. She met and married a Naval aviator over forty years ago and they began their life together serving the Lord. She has two sons and four grandchildren. She graduated from Texas Wesleyan University in Fort Worth, Texas with a degree in Biology and a secondary educational teaching certificate. She has taught in public education and in the Church for years. Her vivacious personality makes her a favorite teacher and speaker.
- Author(s)Chris Davis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight93 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.