CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionUsing Native Indian and Christian symbols as well as feminine visionary insights, Women of the Cloth creates a poetic landscape that lifts us into conversations and awareness about women and religion.
- Author BiographyApril Bulmer's poems have appeared in many literary magazines and anthologies including Arc, the Malahat Review and Quills. Born in Toronto, Bulmer's education includes a Bachelor's degree in English and Mass Communications from York University as well as three Master's degrees: Creative Writing, Concordia University, Theology, University of Trinity College and Religious Studies, University of Windsor. Women of the Cloth is Bulmer's newest poetry collection. She has published six other books of poetry and four chapbooks. Her second book Weight of Wings was short-listed for the Pat Lowther Memorial Award for the best book of poetry by a Canadian woman. She lives in Cambridge, Ontario.
- Author(s)April Bulmer
- PublisherBlack Moss Press
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series Title64/10
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Moss Press
- Weight100 g
- Width145 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.