All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionRuth's generosity, Anna's faith, Abigail's pure and upright conscience, the fortitude of the mother of Maccabees: These are some of the virtues and lessons we can learn from the women of the Old Testament and apply to our daily life. Author Pia Septien tells us eleven stories about women of the Old Testament and presents them as material for personal spiritual reflection. Every chapter offers the biblical story narrated in prose, quotes from the Catechism of the Catholic Church, and reflection and discussion questions. As a Bible study, this book offers you a new focus that will strengthen your faith and improve your life. Women of the Old Testament include: Ruth Shiphrah and Puah Miriam Abigail Hagar Leah Michal Hannah <i>Paperback</i></p> View sample pages. View sample pages.
- Author(s)Pia Septien
- PublisherLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLiguori
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight134 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.