All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.55
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.38
- AU $45.84Trending at AU $48.23
- AU $18.02Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.94
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.90
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by her best-selling book of the same name, Dr. Christiane Northrup brings you a powerful CD program that explores the unity of mind and body and the crucial role of the human spirit in creating health. It helps you learn: how thoughts, beliefs, and emotions can have organ-specific consequences and which ones can promote health and well-being; why a woman's own intuitive understanding of her body is as important as her doctor's assessment; and, why prescribing medicine or recommending surgery for a health concern is only one of many possible options ...and much, much more!
- Author BiographyChristiane Northrup, M.D., a visionary pioneer in her field, is a board-certified OB/GYN physician who helps empower women to tune in to their inner wisdom and take charge of their health. She is the author of the New York Times bestselling book Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom (Bantam, 1998. Her #1 New York Times best-seller, The Wisdom of Menopause, was published in March of 2001.) Her work has been featured on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show', the 'Today show', NBC Nightly News with Tom Brokaw, 'The View', and 'Good Morning America'. She and her family live in Maine.
- Author(s)Christiane Northrup
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication26/07/2007
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Weight107 g
- Width144 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.