CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionType 2 diabetes is accelerating at an alarming rate; it is the new epidemic sweeping the world. Being diagsed with type 2 diabetes is often a reality check for women - something author Sally Davis has experienced first-hand. In Women's Diabetes Sally covers the basics of type 2 diabetes: what it is, what causes it, what can be done to minimise your risk of a diabetes diagsis, how you can best manage your blood glucose levels, what exercises you can incorporate into your daily routine, as well as providing some delicious recipe ideas you can add to your repertoire. Understanding how diabetes affects your body becomes more important when you learn about the long term health risks of the disease.
- Author(s)Sally Davis
- PublisherWilkinson Publishing
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWilkinson Publishing
- Weight350 g
- Width172 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.