Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionWomen's Holocaust Writing extends Holocaust and literary studies by examining women's artistic representations of female Holocaust experiences, as given voice by Cynthia Ozick, Ilona Karmel, Elzbieta Ettinger, Hana Demetz, Susan Fromberg Schaeffer, Norma Rosen, and Marge Piercy. Through close, insightful reading of fiction, S. Lillian Kremer explores Holocaust representations in works distinguished by the power of their literary expression and attention to women's diverse experiences. She draws upon history, psychology, women's studies, literary analysis, and interviews with authors to compare writing by eyewitnesses working from memory with that by remote witnesses through the imagination.
- Author BiographyS. Lillian Kremer is a professor of English at Kansas State University. She is the author of Witness through the Imagination: Jewish-American Holocaust Literature.
- Author(s)S. Lilian Kremer
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Noteindex
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.