All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the emergence of transnational, UN-oriented, feminist advocacy for women's human rights, especially over the past three decades. It also traces the evolution of the women's human rights movement through an examination of its key issues, debates, and practical interventions in international law and policy arenas.
- Author BiographyNiamh Reilly is Senior Lecturer in Women's Studies at the National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Author(s)Niamh Reilly
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2009
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.