All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionBread is a lot easier to make than many people think. Women's Institute Breadstarts by taking the reader through all the stages of bread making, with tips and advice on topics such as flour types, yeasts, temperature and storing. Advice is also provided on using the recipes in a bread machine. Recipes cover basic breads through to festive celebration recipes and yeast-free breads. Start by making a simple Farmhouse Loaf or an Oat and Honey Loaf, then expand your repetoire with favourites such as Pitta Bread, English Muffins or Foccacia. Add a twist to plain breads with savoury touches to create something a bit more unusual, such as Brie and Redcurrant Bites or Peppercorn Bread. For sweet or spicy recipes, try traditional Danish Pastries or Pain au Chocolat, or maybe something a little different such as Sugary Spice Dough Ball Ring. There are plenty of recipes here for anyone with a sweet tooth. Celebration breads will teach you how to make your own Pannetone at Christmas to impress friends and family, or try other traditional recipes throughout the year. Lastly, try something completely diffferent with yeast-, gluten- or wheat-free breads. Not just for those with a food intolerance, these are sure to become favourites with everyone who tastes them.
- Author BiographyLiz Herbert trained as a home economist, specialising in recipe development and giving cookery demonstrations. She has written several books, including four for the Women's Institute - 'Bread', Soups for all Seasons, 'Tarts' and 'Healthy Fast Food'. Liz is married with four children.
- Author(s)Liz Herbert
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Noteyes
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.