All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWomen's Lives: A Psychological Exploration, 3rd Edition draws on a wealth of the literature to present a rich range of experiences and issues of relevance to girls and women. This text offers the unique combination of a chrological approach to gender that is embedded within topical chapters. Cutting-edge and comprehensive, each chapter integrates current material on women differing in age, ethnicity, social class, nationality, sexual orientation and ableness. The third edition reflects substantial changes in the field while maintaining its empirical focus through engaging writing, student activities, and critical thinking exercises. With over 2,100 new references emphasizing the latest research and theories, the authors continue to pique interests in psychology of women.
- Author BiographyClaire Etaugh received her Ph.D. in developmental psychology from the University of Minnesota. She is Professor of Psychology at Bradley University where she has taught Psychology of Women courses since 1979. A Fellow of the Society for the Psychology of Women and Development Psychology divisions of the American Psychological Association, she has published over 100 articles in such journals as the Psychology of Women Quarterly, Sex Roles, Child Development, and Developmental Psychology. She is the co-author of The World of Children, Psychology of Women: A Lifespan Perspective, and Women's Lives: A Psychological Exploration. She has been a contributing editor for the Psychology of Women Quarterly and Sex Roles. Judith Bridges earned her Ph.D. in psychology from the University of North Carolina. She is Professor Emerita of Psychology at the University of Connecticut, where she taught the Psychology of Women course for 20 years. Her research, which has focused on a variety of issues related to women and gender, has been published in the Psychology of Women Quarterly and Sex Roles.
- Author(s)Claire Etaugh,Judith S. Bridges
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight776 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.