All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWomen's Quotations for Successful Living is a gift of pure inspiration. Bringing together the wisdom, humor, and love of over six hundred women, this compilation will guide, uplift, and then spur you to your greatest potential. Exalt in the messages of success, answer the call to greatness, the entreaty for passionate lives. The dedication, hard work, and perseverance of these extraordinary women will drive you to accept thing less than your best possible existence. The words of these successful women--including world leaders, actors, artists, athletes, executives, explorers, adventurers, and authors--is provided with all sources cited. This allows the reader the freedom to easily examine each quote's origin and gather the deeper meaning available within this wider context. Allow these remarkable women to accompany you on your journey to a better you.
- Author BiographyHoward Hal Levin is a Spiritual Healer, consultant, entrepreneur, and cancer survivor. Hal has created retail and wholesale businesses at ten Olympic and Paralympic Games. He has also served as director for the Jimmy Huega Center (now known as the Can Do Center for Multiple Schlerosis). He created and was the director of the Jimmy Huega Express, a skiing fund raiser raising millions of dollars and twice voted best fund raiser in the ski industry by Ski magazine. Mr. Levin was also the the first man to serve on the Board of Directors of the Women's Resource Center of Eagle County. This experience revealed to him many of the inequalities women face in the world. Olympian Caroine Lalive was a member of the US Ski Team for thriteen years. She competed in Nagano 1998 and Salt Lake City 2002. Caroline knows what it takes to succees in reaching goals and the art of never giving up no matter how hard things get. Ms. Lalive has now turned her enthusiasm for sport into a profesional career as host and commentator for NBC, FOX Sports, The Weather Channel, Versus, and ESPN. She is the corporate ski host with Dell, Intel, NASDAQ, and YPO groups. Sarah Coleman was born and raised in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. From and early age she has enjoyed the outdoor lifestyle and many sports from skiing to biking. Sarah is a graduate of the University of San Diego where she pursued a degree in Communication. She graduated cum laude making the Dean's List her last three years. Ms Coleman is the head of marketing and the gym manager at CrossFit Steamboat. She aslo founded A Weight Lifted Fitness Camp and is a founding partner in Food for Fit which creates a healthy lifestyle by offering personal training and nutrition packages.
- Author(s)Caroline Lalive,Howard A. Levin,Sarah Coleman
- PublisherSelect Books Inc
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSelect Books Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight271 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.