All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.83Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionFreedom House has launched a new, comprehensive study titled Women's Rights in the Middle East and North Africa: Citizenship and Justice. The overarching goal of this survey is to facilitate and support national and international efforts to empower women in the Middle East and North Africa. The study presents a comparative evaluation of women's rights in 17 selected countries and territories through a set of numerical scores, analytical narrative reports, and vital statistics.
- Author BiographyFreedom House is an independent non-governmental organization that supports the expansion of freedom in the world. Freedom is possible only in political systems where free expression, association, and belief are guaranteed; the rule of law prevails; the rights of women and minorities are protected; and government is accountable to the people. Freedom ultimately depends on the actions of committed and courageous men and women. We support nonviolent civic initiatives in societies where freedom is denied or under threat, and we stand in opposition to ideas and forces that challenge the right of all people to be free. Freedom House functions as a catalyst for freedom through its analysis, advocacy, and action.
- Author(s)Freedom House
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/07/2005
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleFreedom in the World
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight626 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.