All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionEach passage of life brings the unexpected. In this extraordinary and diverse collection, women from all walks of life take time to look back on their lives at forty and reflect on the spiritual lessons they've learned. Did they fulfill their dreams? Was it really possible to have it all ? How has their faith changed in times of great suffering and great joy? No matter what age you are, you will be encouraged by these women who rely on the grace and sovereignty of a God who never changes.
- Author BiographyLucinda Secrest McDowell is an inspirational author and international conference speaker known best for her gift of encouragement. A graduate of Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary and Furman University, she lives with her family in Wethersfield, Connecticut.
- PublisherShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/03/2000
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationWheaton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight283 g
- Width133 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byLucinda McDowell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.